It’s all about Strategy Execution!
You have worked hard to come up with a great strategy for your company, division or team. The ambition creates excitement, investments have been approved, and you are motivated to take the next step − but…
… does your organisation have the power to turn that great strategy into great performance?
In many cases, the answer to this question is, unfortunately, no. International research shows that companies lose between 40% and 60% of their potential performance while trying to execute their strategy.
We are committed to helping you - and your organisation - turn that great strategy into 100% performance.
You will see that we offer many things and we’ve helped a wide spectrum of individuals and organisations all over the world.
But it all boils down to 1 thing: boost your performance through better execution of your strategy.
More performance return from the same strategy!
What Strategy Execution information will you find here?
- Free stuff: you can dive into the always expanding performance library: our free knowledge centre packed with useful Strategy Execution information and our Blog with 100+ interesting articles about strategy and strategy execution.
- Information about Jeroen De Flander’s books, Strategy Execution Heroes, The Execution Shortcut and our latest research report: the Strategy Execution Barometer™
- What clients and others say about working with us, and the results they get.
- An overview of how we can help you increase your performance.
- And, of course, information about us and how to get in touch.
Whatever brought you here, we hope you find this site interesting, informative, perhaps even inspiring! ... and, above all, helpful.
Go ahead and start browsing – and please do send us your comments!
PS: You can stay up-to-date by subscribing to our free bi-monthly Strategy Execution newsletter. We ask you for your contact information, but we promise we won’t pester you. We’ll only talk to you if you want us to (we can’t stand spam or junk mail, either!).
Strategy Execution News
- Popular blog posts from the last two months include 22 interesting behaviours of a strategy tourist and useful strategy quotes. Want more? Check out the archives.
- We ran several successful Strategy Execution Master Classes for Bpost (Belgium), and GDFSUEZ (Chile and Peru), Océ (The Netherlands) and BAM (The Netherlands)
- We promised you a sneak preview of our new book. Here’s the elevator pitch: The strategy journey to success is long and dangerous. Most strategies lose between 40 and 60 percent of their financial potential along the execution highway. There’s a path that will make the trip dramatically shorter. It exists in every organization, but mostly stays hidden. With the help of science, we’ll uncover The Execution Shortcut. There are three prerequisites: the Head connection—people need to be aware of your strategy; the Heart connection—people need to care about your strategy; the Hands connection—people need the energy to push your strategy forwards.
- Jeroen’s new book, the Execution Shortcut is almost finished. The official launch is planned for September 17th. There’s a kick-off event at the TiasNimbas business school in the Netherlands. More info on content and launch in our next newsletter.
- The third session with Kaplan and Norton was a success. You can find some pictures and feedback here. There will be a fourth session on 18 November 2013 in Qatar.
- Join the Strategy Execution group on LinkedIn, read interesting posts and share your execution experiences.
Strategy Execution Master Classes and speaker events
- 14-18 January, 2013: Strategy Execution Master Class, China
- 6 March 2013: Strategy Execution keynote, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- 17 March 2013: a third Balanced Scorecard event with Bob Kaplan and Dave Norton in Dubai (link vorige newsletter)
- 25 – 26 March 2013: Strategy workshop, Heidelberg, Belgium
- 26 March 2013: Strategy Execution keynote, Die Keure, Belgium
- 27 April 2013:, Strategy Session, bpost, Belgium
- 21 June 2013: Strategy Execution Keynote, PWG, Belgium
- 28 August 2013: Strategy Execution Booster, HKScan, Copenhagen
- 6 September 2013: Alumni Strategy Camp, UNIZO, Belgium
- 16 September 2013: Strategy workshop, Heidelberg, Germany
- 17 September 2013: Strategy Execution event at TiasNimbas Business School, the Netherlands
- 22 September 2013: EMC2 CIO Conference, keynote, Portugal
- 29-30 September 2013, 3-day train-the-trainer The Pyramid Principle, New York
- 4-6 November 2013: 3-day master class at TiasNimbas Business School, the Netherlands
- 7 November 2013: Keynote congress for entrepreneurs, Belgium
- 12 November 2013: Keynote The Execution Shortcut, Nike, Amsterdam
- 13 November 2013: Execution workshop, NHR, Amsterdam
- 15 November 2013: The Pyramid Principle keynote, GDFSUEZ, Brussels
- 17 November 2013: Execution keynote, Abu Dhabi
- 18 November 2013: Fourth session with Kaplan and Norton, Qatar
- 20 November 2013: Half-day master class, Dubai
- 2 December 2013: Keynote Microsoft CEO event, Brussels
- 10 December 2013: Execution workshop, Tessenderlo Group, Brussels
Next Generation Strategy
Interested in Jeroen De Flander as a professional speaker? Get more info.