It’s all about Strategy Execution!
You have worked hard to come up with a great strategy for your company, division or team. The ambition creates excitement, investments have been approved, and you are motivated to take the next step − but…
… does your organisation have the power to turn that great strategy into great performance?
In many cases, the answer to this question is, unfortunately, no. International research shows that companies lose between 40% and 60% of their potential performance while trying to execute their strategy.
We are committed to helping you - and your organisation - turn that great strategy into 100% performance.
You will see that we offer many things and we’ve helped a wide spectrum of individuals and organisations all over the world.
But it all boils down to 1 thing: boost your performance through better execution of your strategy.
More performance return from the same strategy!
What Strategy Execution information will you find here?
- Free stuff: you can dive into the always expanding performance library: our free knowledge centre packed with useful Strategy Execution information and our Blog with 100+ interesting articles about strategy and strategy execution.
- Information about Jeroen De Flander’s books, Strategy Execution Heroes, The Execution Shortcut and our latest research report: the Strategy Execution Barometer™
- What clients and others say about working with us, and the results they get.
- An overview of how we can help you increase your performance.
- And, of course, information about us and how to get in touch.
Whatever brought you here, we hope you find this site interesting, informative, perhaps even inspiring! ... and, above all, helpful.
Go ahead and start browsing – and please do send us your comments!
PS: You can stay up-to-date by subscribing to our free bi-monthly Strategy Execution newsletter. We ask you for your contact information, but we promise we won’t pester you. We’ll only talk to you if you want us to (we can’t stand spam or junk mail, either!).
Strategy Execution News
- Our 2-day Master Class in Brussels gathered 75 participants together from 8 countries. The next one will be held in Australia on 19-20 November. Want to join? Download the brochure
- Strategy Execution Heroes is now also available in French – Les Héros de la Stratégie. Interested? Order your copy (€25) today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are very proud that The Execution Shortcut has reached the #1 spot in its category on Amazon. Missed it? Read the first chapter here.
- New! Follow Jeroen's writing on LinkedIN Pulse by starting to read the most popular article: 7 things every leader should know about strategy
Some forthcoming master classes and speaker events
- 29 April, joint session with Prof. Rita McGrath at Strategy Leaders, Dubai
- 3-4 May, Strategy Execution Master Class, Abu Dhabi
- 19 May, keynote Strategy Execution Summit, Washington
- 27-28 May, In-company Strategy Workshop Kluwer Europe, Paris
- 4 June, Strategy Execution Keynote, Luxembourg (TBC)
- 8-10 June, Strategy Execution Master Class, Tias, The Netherlands
- 12 June, keynote leadership forum AXA, Brussels
- 18-19 June, Strategy Execution workshop, Mexico
- 17 July, Strategy Workshop, Stockholm
- 29 July, keynote Strategy Summit, Sri Lanka
- 24 - 25 August, Strategy Execution Master Class with Certification, Brussels
- 1 September, Inspiration session Strategy Execution, Tias, The Netherlands
- 3 September, Strategy Execution workshop, Barcelona
- 17 September, keynote, The Netherlands
- 25 September, Corporate University KBC, Brussels
- 6 October, IAB Congress, Brussels
- 12 October, Strategy Execution Tias Executive program, The Netherlands
- 15 October, keynote Performance Management, Cubewise event, Sydney
- 18 November, Strategy Execution, Tasmania
- 19 – 20 November, Strategy Execution Master Class with Certification, Australia
- 23 November, Keynote, ICG event, Sydney
- 25 November, Strategy Leaders, Qatar
- 30 Nov – 2 Dec, Strategy Execution Master Class, Tias, The Netherlands
- 9 December, Corporate University, Engie, Brussels
- 28 – 29 January, Strategy workshop, Mexico
Next Generation Strategy
Interested in Jeroen De Flander as a professional speaker? Get more info.