All information and content on The Performance Factory website is protected by copyright unless otherwise stated. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content available on or through the The Performance Factory website for commercial or public purposes without the express written consent of The Performance Factory or the copyright owner identified in the copyright notice in the content.
You may not use any Institute for Strategy Execution logo, trademark or service mark without our express written permission.
Unauthorized use of The Performance Factory website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Use of our Content
The content and materials published on this web site are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights owned by or licensed to the performance factory. Except as expressly permitted by law, the content of the web site, in whole or in part, may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of the performance factory. Such consent may be requested by contacting us.
Intellectual Property infringement notice
The Performance Factory website respects other’s intellectual property rights. You can notify The Performance Factory of possible copyright infringement and we will review all claims and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of such laws. To make a claim, we require:
- The physical/electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner or of other intellectual property interest allegedly infringed
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property you claim to be infringed
- A description of where the material you claim is infringing is located
- Your address, telephone number and email
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in question is unauthorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law
- A statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you, made under penalty of perjury, are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf
Contact the agent designated to receive and act on copyright violations under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) (the “Designated Agent”). Our Designated Agent can be contacted at email@example.com
Note: if you knowingly misrepresent that online content is infringing, you may be subject to civil penalties which may include monetary damages, court costs and attorney fees incurred by us, by any copyright owner or any copyright owner’s licensee injured by result of our relying upon your misrepresentation. You may also be subject to criminal prosecution.
If The Performance Factory website user believes that the material that was removed or to which access was disabled is either not infringing, or the user believes they have the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, the user must send a counter notice with the following information to the Designated Agent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The user’s physical/electronic signature
- Identification of the material removed or to which access has been disabled and the location of where the material appeared before being removed or disabled
- A statement that the user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material
- The user’s name, address, telephone number, and email address and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the user’s address is located. If the user’s address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which The Performance Factory is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement
If the Designated Agent receives a counter notice, The Performance Factory may send a copy to the original complaining party informing them that The Performance Factory may replace the removed material or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the user, the removed material may be replaced or access to it restored in 10 business days or more after receipt of the counter notice.