Strategy Execution Heroes
Business strategy implementation and strategic management demystified
On April 2th 2012, we launched Strategy Execution Heroes - expanded edition. This second edition contains:
PS: if you have purchased the first book, you can access the new downloads and audio recording for free using the same code!
"A must read if you want to get the job done in the real world"
L. Vandervelden, Senior Vice President
“Strategy Execution Heroes is all about tips and tricks to get things done”
Gérard Mestrallet, CEO
Strategy Execution Heroes will help you get the execution job done. Don't expect complex theories or fancy words. This book gets right to the point and won't waste your time. It will:
- Boost your learning with 300+ practical tips revealed by senior executives from BT, Coca-Cola, Lockheed Martin, eBay and many others.
- Inspire your thinking with useful insights from top experts such as Sir John Whitmore, Dr Peter Scott-Morgan and Prof. Vincent Lion.
- Put your action plan on the right track with 39 valuable downloads.
Strategy Execution Heroes will help you to:
- Approach Strategy Execution from a manager's perspective.
- Align individual and organisational performance in a simple, easy-to-communicate, sexy Strategy Execution framework.
- Communicate your strategy effectively.
- Set great objectives for yourself and your team members.
- Coach others through the implementation maze.
- Simplify your Strategy Execution process.
- Select, manage and deliver your strategic initiatives.
- Set up a development platform to boost the execution skills of others in the organisation.
- Turn Strategy Execution into a competitive advantage.
So whether you are a future manager preparing for the challenge or an experienced senior executive, get ready to boost your execution skills. Become a Strategy Execution hero and turn your great strategy into great performance.
Want to know more about Strategy Execution Heroes? Have a look at the overview and select the topic that interests you.
Download table of contents, a free chapter and interesting Strategy Execution documents.
Want to find out what others say about the book? Want to read the news release? Want to read an interview with Jeroen or contact him for your own interview?
Jeroen De Flander
Get to know Jeroen De Flander, Strategy Execution expert and author of Strategy Execution Heroes.
Experts and executives
Find out about the contributors.
Here you can download extra material including self-assessments, examples, extra tips, readings lists, workshop guidelines and training material.
Buy the book
Ready to buy? Click on the Amazon link on the left to order your copy online or visit your local bookshop.