Strategy Execution Heroes in the picture
Please contact us if the information you need is not available in this section.
1. Reviews and praise
“I highly recommend this book to strategists and business leaders striving for maximum impact”
Bart Sweerman, Senior Director Internet Business Solutions Group,
“A refreshingly different approach to strategy implementation. Well worth reading!”
Michel Hofland, Finance Director,
“Organisations have become very aware that much great strategy is lost before it’s turned into performance, mainly as a result of poor execution skills. This book is a significant step towards addressing that gap: it takes strategy to the manager level, providing practical everyday recipes to make sure that the ‘big picture’ does not remain a boardroom abstraction”
Bruno Lanvin, Executive Director eLab,
Read more praise
2. News release
Strategy execution heroes was first launched on was launched on 4 February 2010. The expanded edition appeared April 2th, 2012.
3. About the author – Jeroen De Flander
Jeroen De Flander is an international Strategy Execution expert, executive coach, seminar leader and highly regarded keynote speaker.
For several years, he was Arthur D. Little’s responsible manager worldwide for the Balanced Scorecard product line. Jeroen helped more than 19,500 managers in 24 countries master the necessary execution skills. Companies include AXA, Bridgestone, GDFSuez, Honda, ING, Sony and Johnson & Johnson.
Visit Jeroen’s page
Visit Jeroen’s blog
Download Jeroen’s bio (pdf)
Download Jeroen’s photo (jpg)
Connect via Twitter or LinkedIn
4. Interview with Jeroen De Flander
Here’s an interview with Jeroen De Flander, author of Strategy Execution Heroes. Feel free to use the information provided.
Interested in interviewing Jeroen yourself? Please address your interview request to email@example.com. If you want to book Jeroen as a speaker or seminar leader, please contact him.
Read the interview
Download the interview (pdf)
Read an article in Trends (Dutch)
Watch the television interview on TVL (Dutch)
Read an article in Campuskrant – KULeuven (Dutch)
Preface expanded edition 2012 by Jeroen De Flander (pdf)
5. About the experts and executives
Many seasoned experts and executives have contributed to this book. Each one offered their personal perspectives and insights on Strategy Execution.
6. Detailed book information
- Title: Strategy Execution Heroes – expanded edition
- Subtitle: Business strategy implementation and strategic management demystified: a practical performance management guidebook for the successful leader
- Author: Jeroen De Flander
- Publisher: the performance factory, Louisalaan 149/24 Avenue Louise, 1050 Brussels – Belgium
- Production & Distribution: Lightning Source (an Ingram Content company)
Lightning Source Inc. (US): 1246 Heil Quaker Blvd., La Vergne, TN USA 37086
Lightning Source UK Ltd.: Chapter House, Pitfield, Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes, MK11 3LW
- ISBN: 978 908148734 4
- Number of pages: 286 + 39 downloads
- Book type: B&W 6.14 x 9.21 in or 234 x 156 mm, Perfect Bound on White
- Bar coded: Yes
- Price: 29,95 €